Translate

GPA Store: Featured Products

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A Nation of Sheep (VIDEO)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin
    "First they came…" is a famous statement attributed to Pastor Martin Niemöller (1892–1984) about the inactivity of German intellectuals following the Nazi rise to power and the purging of their chosen targets, group after group. The text of the quotation is usually presented roughly as follows:


    First they came for the communists,
    and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist.

    Then they came for the trade unionists,
    and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist.

    Then they came for the Jews,
    and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew.

    Then they came for me
    and there was no one left to speak out for me.



    YouTube-AZPatriot

    A Nation of Sheep


    Enter your email address to subscribe to our newsletter:


    Delivered by FeedBurner
    widgets
    0 Comments
    Disqus
    Fb Comments
    Comments :

    Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget