Translate

GPA Store: Featured Products

Sunday, September 26, 2010

I Am Detained By The Feds For Not Answering Questions

Paul Karl Lukacs
Knife Tricks
September 26, 2010
bpatrol.jpg
Customs and Border Protection goons want U.S. citizens to answer their questions as a ritualistic bow to their power.
I was detained last night by federal authorities at San Francisco International Airport for refusing to answer questions about why I had travelled outside the United States.
The end result is that, after waiting for about half an hour and refusing to answer further questions, I was released – because U.S. citizens who have produced proof of citizenship and a written customs declaration are not obligated to answer questions.
* * *
“Why were you in China?” asked the passport control officer, a woman with the appearance and disposition of a prison matron.
“None of your business,” I said.
Her eyes widened in disbelief.
“Excuse me?” she asked.
“I’m not going to be interrogated as a pre-condition of re-entering my own country,” I said.
This did not go over well. She asked a series of questions, such as how long I had been in China, whether I was there on personal business or commercial business, etc. I stood silently. She said that her questions were mandated by Congress and that I should complain to Congress instead of refusing to cooperate with her.


Fresh food that lasts from eFoods Direct (Ad)

Live Superfoods It is time to Wake Up! You too, can join the "Global Political Awakening"!

Print this page
widgets
0 Comments
Disqus
Fb Comments
Comments :

Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget