Translate

GPA Store: Featured Products

Friday, September 5, 2014

Police Harass Man Sitting in Car in Front of His House Until He Exercises His Rights


Hunter Sanders

Video explanation: "So I'm sitting in my car in front of my house drinking a Redbull after I got done working all night. At around 12:30 am august 29th 2014 when the police respond to a call across the street for domestic disturbance (I assume because I heard an argument from their house before the police showed up). At 12:50 the officer walked from their house across the road to my vehicle and asked for my ID without identifying himself. I told him I was in front of my house, my name, and I asked if I was being detained. He tried to open my door. This is when I started recording. In Nazi Germany people had to show their papers in front of their own homes too. I don't even like Redbull."



Get truth delivered to your inbox every week.
Subscribe to GLOBAL POLITICAL AWAKENING by Email
widgets
0 Comments
Disqus
Fb Comments
Comments :

Jasper Roberts Consulting - Widget